Stewardship is indeed a monumental word. Love, devotion, service, worship, kindness, willingness, action, and helping are just some of the words that complement it. They also appropriately describe what so many of our parishioners offer St. Peter’s Church. Without good stewardship, St. Peter’s could not continue to be the vibrant, beloved parish it is to so many.
Become a St. Peter Steward
- Become Involved: Link to our Parish Ministries page to learn all about the many ministry opportunities available at St. Peter.
- Pray for St. Peter Parish: Learn more on our Liturgy & Prayer page.
- Become a Member: Receive an envelopes packet once a year.
- Set up Automatic Withdrawal of your Contributions: A process that withdraws a preset amount of money from your bank account, either once or twice a month. Contact the parish office at 612-866-5089 for more information.
- Setup a Legacy Grant: Contact the parish office at 612-866-5089 for more information.
- Make a One Time Donation: Mail a check to: Church of Saint Peter, 6730 Nicollet Ave., Richfield, MN 55423 or contact the Parish office at 612-866-5089 to make a credit card donation.